Tuesday 23 August 2011

Nail of the Day

Inspired by the lovely Zoey at Daisy Gin. I used all Barry M for this -

Barry M Nail Paint in Turquoise

Barry M Nail Paint in Lemon Ice Cream

Barry M Instant Nail Effects in Black Magic

And then I whacked on loads of Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat...which I've reapplied now (two days later) to keep it pretty cuz it took a while :)

I'm not particularly adventurous with colours when doing my makeup, because I don't feel it suits my personality. But with nails, I can be as adventurous as I want cuz they're just nails! A really good little pick-me-up to make you feel girly and pretty :) And as you can see, I like to keep my nails short cuz they wind me up and I like the way short nails look... maybe that's weird, ha, I don't know but whatevss.


Happy painting :)

PS. Barry M Nail Paints are 2 for £4.99 at the moment - snap some up!


No comments:

Post a Comment